Sunday, October 28, 2007

Raining Cats and Logs

What's up world! Just getting this blog set up-I have been on the phone with my gal pal Elaine Thomas -who is walking me through this. She is a grrreat designer and artist. We met working at one of the top design firms in the country that makes home-Decor. We have stayed close friends for years. I will have her links when I learn how to do them -HA!!! My title of this particular writing has a two-fold meaning. Did you say cats-well I have one that is laying on top of my computer. He is so snuggly and warm up there-what will he do when I get my new FLAT screen. He is the family pet- Baxterbiter. He's about 5 years old and rules the school!! We got him as a kitten-he is a Korat by breed-they are more a dog than a cat. He fetchs a ball and growls. He liked to nibble us when he was a baby-now he will put holes in you!! We have him tamed down some-but still have a squirt bottle in every room!! I will post pictures of him when I learn to do that also!! We also have Bushy cat who has earned her name. She is a Main Coon weighing in at about 16 lbs.!! She is the total opposite of her "brother". She is sooo sweet and a lap cat-Baxter wants to be near but do not touch-only on his terms!!! For all you grandmas out there -I will be bragging about my seven grandkids often and share their pics. and funny stories. Now for the Log part-I will be calling my writings my LOGs !!! Hopefully we can become friends and it would be great to have new customers. I also will be sharing some good advice about art Licensing for those of you are interested. I don't know how inspirational I will get -but My personality borders on the emotional-{that is an understatement to say the least} but that is the way passionate people are. Seek passion in everything you do and love. So what if they call you a flake and Type A personality!! If you read the Bible- Jesus was very intense-labeled a nut of his day!!! Make waves so they will know your coming!! Blessings -Becky

2 comments:

Elaine Thomas said...

Hey Becky, nice first post. I am so proud of you. The more you use it the better you will get. Smiles, Elaine

marys said...

Great start! Good stuff! Third time's a charm on getting here but I'll be back. Mary